Position: HR EXECUTIVE.
Deadline: 31 Mar 2023.
Date posted: 16 Mar 2023.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
We are looking for an HR Executive to manage the company’s recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs. The successful candidate will make strategic decisions for our company so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
- Design compensation and benefits packages
- Implement performance review procedures (quarterly or annual)
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department's budget
- Act as the point of contact regarding labour legislation issues
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Proven 5+ years of work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leaves and insurance)
- Demonstrable leadership abilities
- Solid communication skills