Position: ABNORMAL LOAD DRIVER.
Deadline: 20 Aug 2022.
Date posted: 01 Aug 2022.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
w are recruiting for a well experienced driver for abnormal loads responsible for the delivery of specialist loads via predetermined routes to sites. You will be working with an escort team.
- Safely loading and securing the load so that products are safe to minimise chances of damage
- Drive the vehicle safely and in accordance with the law
- Look after the vehicle and ensure that it is not subjected to unnecessary damage
- Maintain the cleanliness of the vehicle and cab, inside and out
- Report any accidents immediately to the Transport Manager and Supervisor
- Attend essential training
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures, to include the Company Standards of Performance and Health and Safety policy
- Daily vehicle checks must be carried out and reported immediately if any defects are found
- Comply with Drivers Hours, Working Time Directive, Health and Safety, keeping your vehicle clean and tidy at all times.
- 5+ years of abnormal Loads driving experience
- Valid Driving License
- This is a team role, so ability to work in a team is a must
- High levels of Health and Safety
- Numerate and literate
- Excellent verbal communications
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers
- Diligent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure