Position: ADMINISTRATION MANAGER.
Deadline: 20 Aug 2022.
Date posted: 01 Aug 2022.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Administration Manager to join our client team. As an Administration Manager, you will supervise daily support operations of the company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. You will also lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative tasks and duties in different departments.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate and manage all administrative procedures and systems
- Allocate responsibilities and office space
- Assess staff performance
- Provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Purchase new material as needed
- Identify process bottlenecks
- Offer solutions for improvement
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services and maintenance
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelors' Degree in Business Administration or relative field
- 5+ years of experience as a Administration Manager with very high level IT skills
- Very good understanding of office management processes
- Experience with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills