Position: FRONT DESK OFFICER.
Deadline: 02 Aug 2021.
Date posted: 21 Jul 2021.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Officer to undertake all office administration and clerical duties at the desk of the company's main entrance. The successful candidate will be the face of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression they make. The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on company's premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper, etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Coordinate with other departments
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels, etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Monitor office expenses and costs
- Take up other duties as assigned by the management
- Degree or Diploma in any related field. IT Qualifications will be a plus
- Minimum 2 years proven experience as Front Desk Officer or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. Fax, Printer, etc.)
- Knowledge of office management
- Proficient in English and Swahili (both Oral and Written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi tasking abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Customer service orientation