Position: QUALITY ASSURANCE CONTROLLER.
Deadline: 31 May 2021.
Date posted: 21 May 2021.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our happy client, we are looking for Quality Assurance Controller responsible for the inspection and minor repair of Trucks and Trailers.
- Ensure high availability of trucks and trailers
- Plan and manage maintenance, repairs and breakdown of trucks and trailers
- Ensure that all jobs are done in a required quality
- Manage the consumption of parts, tires, oils and other materials
- Manage a team of mechanics, electricians, panel beaters, welders and security officers
- Manage scrap analysis and disposal process
- Prepare workshop daily report
- Run daily workshop meeting with section leaders so as to plan daily jobs according to demands
- Support mechanics and electricians on troubleshooting when they get stuck
- Manage safety and Safety issues
- Deal with broken trucks and trailers and find solutions
- Deal with traffic issues and clear all fines related to traffic issues
Qualifications, Experience, skills, Knowledge & Ability
- Certificate, Diploma or Degree in a Technical field or equivalent work experience
- Strong computer skills and experience with MS Office software is a requirement
- Mechanical aptitude and abilities. Able to work efficiently and safely with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated, with attention to detail, with neatness as a key work ethic
- Capable of using basic hand tools, powered tools, shop and equipment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Demonstrate a passion and a responsibility for timely, high quality work
- Possess a desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes