Position: ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEER.
Deadline: 05 Dec 2019.
Date posted: 24 Nov 2019.
We are looking for experienced Electrical & Electronics Engineer for manufacturing company responsible for Production, Electrical Maintenance, Desktop Support and Service.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Develop electrical products by studying the requirements, testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials
- Involved in a project from the concept and detail of the design to implementation, testing and handover
- Involved in maintenance programs
- Identify requirements of the customer
- Design products and systems
- Attend on site meetings
- Design and conduct tests
- Design, analyze and interpret test data
- Propose modifications and retest products
- Qualify the final system or product
- Bring product concepts to life and develop next generation
improvements by analyzing information about past products and current
trends, turning ideas into specific design requirements for a
- Use software to perform circuit analysis, run simulations, create schematic drawings and produce wiring diagrams
- Prepare bills of materials, expense schedules and manufacturing process
cost reviews with a goal of reducing expenses while maintaining product
- Review calculations performed by junior engineers and be ready to consult on issues that arise on the production floor
- Recommend modifications to existing designs and prototypes based on performance in quality tests and customer feedback
- Provide technical guidance and price estimates to sales staff in response to custom order inquiries
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- 4+ years as Electrical and Electronics Engineer preferably in manufacturing/steel industry
- Ability to handle the technical issues independently
- Flexible and ability for mullti tasking
- Good communication skills