Position: CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
Deadline: 28 Nov 2019.
Date posted: 24 Nov 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
Job Purpose Statement
The Construction Machinery Sales representative is responsible for providing complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer satisfaction and profitability. He/ she should ensure current customers have the right products and services. Identify New Markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers.
- Actively seeks new business opportunities to identify and develop new business to expand sales and market penetration in their territory
- Meets with Customers and prospects in their assigned territory to identify customer needs and requirements, maintain, develop and grow relationships, develop proposals and present the company and its products capabilities
- Initiate inquiries, prepares quote and proposals, negotiate prices and close deals
- Utilizes systems and procedures for inquiries, proposals and CRM
- Maintain customer records, sales forecasts
- Perform account management with customers and prospects in their assigned territory
- Monitor and report customer and competitor activity and changes in the market conditions in their assigned territory
- Monitor and drive daily and monthly sales for the company
- Meet and exceed your financial/ sales goals for their territory
- Account responsibility will include all products and services of the company
- Various projects and assignments, short and long term
- Travel in Tanzania and, if required, to other countries
- Actively participate in trainings
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Education, Experience, Knowledge & Skilled Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Business Administration- Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized university
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing/ Technical
- A minimum of 3 years relevant work experience within business to business
- Highly self-motivated and results oriented individual, experienced working with clean targets
- Forecasting, projecting future business
- Selling, negotiations and closing skills and ability to influence decision making in an organization
- Professional verbal and written communication skills to be able to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations
- Ability to effectively interact at all levels of the customers
- Ability to juggle and meet various technical, sales and forecasting deadlines
- Experience in mobile equipment, construction machinery and related experience with similar technical products
- Working with individual targets
- Have demonstrated personal integrity
- Good understanding of the sales process
- Problem solving , analytical and orientation to detail skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to make critical and timely decisions in a highly sensitive environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Products
- Valid driver’s License