Position: ACCOUNTANT - 6 POSTS.
Deadline: 25 Nov 2019.
Date posted: 24 Nov 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam & Rufiji.
On behalf of our happy client, we are looking for Accountant responsible for analyzing financial information and prepare financial reports to determine
or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax
liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Provide financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information;
preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls
- Prepare payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Accounting or Finance preferably from Oil industry
- Experience with financial reporting requirements
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Corporate Finance
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- SFAS Rules
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills