Position: GRADUATE CHEMICAL ENGINEER.
Deadline: 15 Nov 2019.
Date posted: 29 Oct 2019.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for a well qualified Graduate Chemical Engineer responsible for performing tasks requiring the application of standard chemical engineering techniques and procedures.This includes standard design of chemical systems, correcting and updating designs, assisting lead engineers with various project duties, and other duties as assigned.
- Design of water and wastewater facilities
- Perform feasibility and water balance studies for waste minimization and water re-use
- Assess the soundness of proposed applications relative to fundamental engineering principals
- Evaluate and select water treatment processes
- Develop water treatment plant layouts
- Specify equipment and materials
- Assist senior staffs in the execution of projects
- Perform any other duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering from any recognized university
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA strongly preferred
- Prior internship and/or related consulting experience preferred
- Involvement in the community
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills