Deadline: 18 Oct 2019.
Date posted: 03 Oct 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our happy client, we are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company's financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- BSc. in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- At least 5 years work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Hands on experience with any accounting software
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification like CPA (T) is a plus