Position: INDOOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
Deadline: 18 Oct 2019.
Date posted: 03 Oct 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for well experienced, qualified and skilled Indoor Sales Representative responsible to recommend, describe and demonstrate products to customers. Customers rely on Indoor Sales Representative to assist them in selecting appropriate products.
- Greeting customers who enter the showroom
- Convincing customers to buy the products
- Keeping good relationship with customers
- Making follow-up with customers
- Assisting customers to find the products they are looking for
- Answering queries from customers
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the Supervisor
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands
- Recommending, describing and demonstrating products to customers
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays
- Helping customers buy the appropriate products that they need
- Diploma/Degree in Business/Marketing or any related field
- At least 2 years of work experience in sales. Sales experience in furniture industry will be an added advantage
- Having a friendly and engaging personality
- Should have a confident manner
- Must be helpful and polite
- Should have a comprehensive understanding of your area of sales
- Able to work as part of a sales team
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate