Position: TECHNICAL MANAGER.
Deadline: 10 Sep 2019.
Date posted: 02 Sep 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
- Overall in charge of the back office operations
of the company
- Preparation of premium quotations, claims and
commission settlements within agreed limits as per the various SLAs in place
- Underwriting assessment of New Business/renewals
and claims in line with the various policy contracts conditions
- Managing premium reconciliations with Brokers
- Managing reinsurance Accounts/Coordinating with
reinsurers for facultative covers
- Identification of Process Gaps and rectifying
- Preparing various analytical MIS reports for
- Responsible for the systems function of the
company to ensure maximum security to the company and clients records
- Continuous scanning of the external environment
to ensure continued relevance of the operations strategy of the company
and training members of the operations team
- Must be at least 30 years of age as this is a
- Must be a graduate in Mathematics, Statistics,
Insurance or Economics from a recognized University. In addition, an ACII/FCII
or equivalent qualification is a must
- At least 10 years continuous hands on experience
of running back office operations in a Life Insurance Office at middle/Senior
- Must be smart with excellent communication,
planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as a team
- Customer care orientation
- Possess basic computer skills, analytical
ability and good numerical skills
- Good planning ability and high level of innovation