Position: IT ASSISTANT.
Deadline: 20 Oct 2019.
Date posted: 07 Oct 2019.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our happy client, we are looking for IT Assistant responsible for the smooth
running of computer systems and ensuring users get maximum benefits from
them. This will include monitoring and maintaining of the company computer systems, installing and
configuring hardware and software, and solving technical problems.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Providing technical support across the company
- Setting up accounts for new users and deal with password issues
- Repairing and replacing parts as required
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training more junior staff members
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Diploma/Advance Diploma in IT
- 2+ years work experience with basics in hardware skills
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines
- An ability to prioritize and delegate
- A keen eye for detail