Position: RESERVATIONS STAFF - FLIGHT (2 POSTS).
Deadline: 15 Oct 2017.
Date posted: 29 Sep 2017.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
Position DetailsOn behalf of our happy client, we are looking for two Reservations Staff who will be responsible to receiving calls from customers looking to book tickets and get help with reservations. The candidates should have excellent customer service skills as well as the ability to help
passengers in stressful situations. Good listening skills coupled with
the ability to think on your feet also help.
- Makes and confirms reservations for passengers on
scheduled airline flights
- Arranges reservations and routing for
passengers at request of Ticket Agent or customer, using timetables,
airline manuals, reference guides, and tariff book
- Assists customers with purchasing travel arrangements, events or accommodation
- Types requested flight number on keyboard of on-line
computer reservation system and scans screen to determine space
- Telephones customer or Ticket Agent to advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation
- Maintains advance or current inventory of available passenger space on flights
- Advises load control personnel and other stations
of changes in passenger itinerary to control space and ensure
utilization of seating capacity on flights
Job Skills & Requirements
- Diploma or Degree in a related field
- 2+ years in the same field and must hold IATA License
- Ability to speak and listen clearly in English
- Customer Service/Communication Skills
- Problem-Solving Skills