Position: CUSTOMER SERVICE EXECUTIVE.
Deadline: 15 Jan 2017.
Date posted: 06 Jan 2017.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
Service Executive ensures that the needs of customers are being
satisfied. The aim is to provide excellent customer service and to
promote this idea throughout the company. He/she is expected to understand and satisfy the
customers requirements and exceed their expectations if possible.
- Providing help and advice to customers using your company services
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
and solving customers problems, which may be complex or long-standing
problems that have been passed on by other customer service team members
- Handling customer complaints or any major incidents
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service that the company provide
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that the company provides
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Developing customer service procedures, policies and standards of the company
- Meeting with managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Delivering a high standard of customer service
- Learning about your company services and keeping up to date with changes
- Keeping ahead of developments in customer service by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending courses
- Diploma or Degree with 3 years work experience in the same field
- Good communications skills
- Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
- Ability to handle pressure