Position: OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR.
Deadline: 16 Jan 2017.
Date posted: 03 Jan 2017.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. He/She will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be competent
in prioritizing and working with little supervision. The Office Administrator ensures smooth running of the companys offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Administration or any related field
- Proven 3 to 4years experience as an Office Administrator or any relevant role
- Self-motivated and trustworthy
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office