Position: INTERIOR DESIGNER.
Deadline: 13 Jan 2017.
Date posted: 03 Jan 2017.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an artful Interior Designer to undertake a variety of space designing projects. He/She will
deal with designs from conceptual development and liaising with the
stakeholders to managing and executing the design.
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the (brief)
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Set costs and project fees according to budget
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Produce (sample) and (mood products)
- Supervise work progress
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions)
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar