Position: INDOOR SALES ASSOCIATE .
Deadline: 13 Jan 2017.
Date posted: 03 Jan 2017.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
Job SummaryOn behalf of our esteemed client, we are looking for people who care about the quality products and services they represent, their customers, and their co-workers. We are seeking sales girls who are self-motivated, energized, customer service and sales focused. In this pivotal, critical customer touch retail sales position, you will be selling furniture and home decor products to customers. Sales Associates are also devoted to helping individuals and families create something fresh and new in their homes, not just selecting furnitures, but helping them design their living space.
- Greeting guests upon arriving in our retail showroom and learning their motivation for their visit, really getting to know them and developing long-term relationships
- Presenting and discussing various home furnishings product options based upon your discovery of the prospective clients lifestyle, needs and goals
- Marketing new sales and special events
- Increasing personal knowledge of products, sales techniques, and promotions through continuous professional training and development.
- Maintaining and develop good relationship with customers
through personal contact or email or via telephone
- Preparing and completing action plans and its implementations to meet sales target
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing/Business Administration or any related field
- Prefer candidates with sales, customer service, or retail furniture experience
- Freshers/Zero experience candidates with the required professionals can also apply
- Must be Fluent in English
- Must be very presentable
- Experience in (high customer expectation) work
- Team oriented
- Coachable and self directed learner who is always willing to learn
- High energy (people person), relentless in pleasing the customer
- Professional, driven, positive, resilient, and achievement-focused
- Detailed, strong follow up and follow through, excellent time-management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; a great listener
- Basic computer knowledge is required plus Email