Position: AREA DISTRIBUTION MANAGER.
Deadline: 10 Jan 2017.
Date posted: 02 Jan 2017.
Location:Dar es Salaam.
Job ProfileArea Distribution Manager will
be responsible in handling distribution business of edible and non-edible
FMCG products and a team of Sales Representatives.
- Achieving sales and marketing operational
objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations
to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans.
- Meeting sales and marketing
financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling
expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective actions.
- Accomplishing market and sales
objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising,
merchandising, and trade promotion programs, developing field sales action
- Identifying marketing
opportunities by identifying consumer requirements, defining market,
competitors share, and competitors strengths and weaknesses, forecasting
projected business, establishing targeted market share.
- Improving product marketability
and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market
opportunities, improving product packaging, coordinating new product
- Sustaining rapport with key
accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, anticipating new
- Providing information by
collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protecting organization value
by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishing marketing and
organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Business
Administration or any related field
- Minimum of 6years work in experience in Sales and
Marketing/Distribution with FMCG companies
- Good Communication Skills
- Fluent in both English and Swahili